Advanced Endgame Stats

Would it be cool if you could see the amount of Gens done, Totems Cleansed, Chase time, and many more in post game screen.

Mainly because i want to shame those who don't do anything and only selfcare in the corner.

Comments

  • I would like this but it probably won't get added since it will allow justified harassment to the useless players, then they would whine about this game being even more toxic and i doubt the devs want to hear it.

    by justified harassment im not saying to actually harass them more of a "could you be anymore useless?" in the post game chat kinda thing.

  • @AChaoticKiller said:

    I would like this but it probably won't get added since it will allow justified harassment to the useless players, then they would whine about this game being even more toxic and i doubt the devs want to hear it.

    by justified harassment im not saying to actually harass them more of a "could you be anymore useless?" in the post game chat kinda thing.

    Atleast they would try to do better.

  • It would at least stop the ridiculous salt that some other survivors or killers in the post game chat try to get away with.

    I have had matches where I did 3 gens, cleansed 2 totems and unhooked a couple times and some rando survivor accuses me of crouching around in the corner all match when they have no idea who did what.