Mount Ormond Reworked Map Awful

I hardly can see strechtmark of survivor with this new reworked map, while the new snow animation making it worse.

Comments

  • At least it's better then Old Ormond.

  • @smart212 said:

    I hardly can see strechtmark of survivor with this new reworked map, with the new snow animation it making worse.

    Still better than the old one. Maybe colorblind settings would make scratch marks look better but I hope it isn't considered an exploit.

  • It´s so much better than the old one, visibility of scratch marks included.

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/222775/mount-ormond-reworked-map-awful

    Still better than the old one. Maybe colorblind settings would make scratch marks look better but I hope it isn't considered an exploit.

    Well if stretched res, minimal quality graphics and high gamma are not an exploit then I don't think an implemented feature should be.

  • Wait that map got reworked? What even changed?

  • How the ######### is a killer complaining about it? YOU CAN SEE SURVIVORS ACROSS THE DAMN MAP. There is so much dead space on Ormond AND the Junkyard map that its ######### ridiculous. Ormond is worse than Junkyard though, legit can see killers and other survivors across the damn map and if you have leatherface you're ######### if he uses his chainsaw cause you have pretty much no objects to counter on.