The Main building in Dead Dawg Saloon is the Saloon right?

I just used the offering where the Hatch spawns in the Main building.

5 gens done, no hatch in saloon.

#########?

Comments

  • While yes, the main building is indeed the saloon on Dead Dawg, just because you used the main building hatch offering doesn't mean it will be guaranteed to spawn there

  • "Tremendously increases the chance of spawning the Hatch in the main building if available."

    I think it happens the same as with map offerings, the probability increases a lot (I don't know if to 99% or what, I don't know exactly the amount), but if you have very bad luck, that 1% may be the one that you get.

  • Did you only check inside the Saloon? Or also outside, next to it? If you use a Hatch-Offering for Shack, it can also spawn outside, so I guess it just spawns in the Tile where the structure is located.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Did you only check inside the Saloon? Or also outside, next to it? If you use a Hatch-Offering for Shack, it can also spawn outside, so I guess it just spawns in the Tile where the structure is located.

    This^. It's the same with the shack offering. Also, if it works like map offering, the modifier is 9999, which is still not a guarantee it will work.

  • @Shirokinukatsukami said:

    I just used the offering where the Hatch spawns in the Main building.

    5 gens done, no hatch in saloon.

    #########?

    The offerings increase the odds, not 100% guarantee it.

    Just like you can use a strode key and still end up in shelter woods every once in a while despite no other map offerings used.

  • I checked all around, under, and over the saloon I even checked the 2nd floor just to be safe.

    I have really been having ######### luck with these map[ offerings. Used about 15 of them now and only ever saw the hatch once. It's pretty sad actually. This is the first time I tried using the map offerings and they don't work for me at all.

  • I doubt the probability Is as high as the map offerings, but similarly it’s not a guarantee.

  • Had the same thing happen but it was the spawn in shack offering instead. It's spawned directly outside of shack.

  • It's fine if it spawns nearby. In that case with teh saloon I combed the place and couldn't find it. I guess it was that 1%.

    Was just infuriating, because there was a thread about map offerings so it got me to thinking to try them out, because I never used them before. They were just gathering dirt.

    So I broke out 15 map offerings or so (lost track) and it was infuriating because the game kept screwing me over. When I used the Shack offering it would keep giving me Lery's, The Game, and Hawkins so the offerings were useless. Then I tried using the one which spawns it in the main building, I woudl kee getting Shelter Woods, even got two Shelter Woods in a row the first two times I ran the main building offering. Then I tried spawning the Basement in the Killer shack and it dumps me back into Lerys.

    I mean this stupid ****ing game screwing with me, lol.

    I am 100% convinced there's an algorithm that matches you to a Hawkins Map when you burn one of these offerings.

    Then the one time I finally didn't spawn in those three maps, I spawn in Dead Dawg and I eagerly loo for the hatch in the Main Building and it isn't even there. LOL.