Rubbing Oil on Plague should be basekit
It takes too much to charge the plague's full vomit without it. It would give her a nice upgrade and let plague mains try new add ons for her.
It takes too much to charge the plague's full vomit without it. It would give her a nice upgrade and let plague mains try new add ons for her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would rather them get rid of the minimum puke charge lock. That way you can do short puke charges without it cancelling the charge
We can have both :P
But yeah, the minimum puke thing doesn't make much sense. I just want to puke on somebody and leave so I don't waste time :(