ithinkwedidaprettydamngoodjobsofar

our prayers have been answered

our prayers have been answered
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not for me...
EDIT: But still better than hatchets going into survivors without hitting them
Yes, and they will continue to miss when they hit the imaginary wall hit boxes as well.
I'd rather it do that then go through me.
Don't get me wrong, it was unfair the way it was, but i think it wouldn't be too much to ask for proper hitboxes.
I know i know, latency. That's why i want dedicated servers so bad.
I agree with this 100%. The problem with the post-patch nerf to huntress was it made the survivor's hit boxes too small (hatchets flying through survivors) and didn't fix any other hitbox in the game, like the walls or huge gaps in between objects hatchets can't fly through. It was a terrible change. Like, a pure malicious, lazy change. I have half a feeling one of the devs hopped on survivor prior to the patch, got wrecked by a huntress and was like, "oh no, I'm definitely changing this." Probably the reason for the quick hot fix.