Amazing key redesign idea:

As a survivor main myself, I love keys. But there so unfair, there's no counter if the killer is "under preforming". Realistically, keys are used for treasure chests, so that gave me a great idea. The keys rarities will now scale from grey to pink. Each key rarity will now give you a set amount of bloodpoints.

Grey: 15,000 bloodpoints

Yellow: 30, 000 bloodpoints

Green: 45, 000 bloodpoints

Purple: 60, 000 bloodpoints

Pink: 75, 000 bloodpoints


For example, If 4 survivors brought 4 pink keys, then one will spawn at a time. It'll take 10 seconds to open a "treasure chest" and unlike normal chests, the action will be reset if you are disturbed by the killer. As for add-ons, it'll be like a treasure chest aura reading and increasing the time it takes to open it. You have to escape with the key too keep the bloodpoints.

I have a great iridescent add-on, it'll be called "Covetous eyes". (When opening a treasure chest, you see the killers aura but the killer will see your aura).

I like this design, I think it's fun, fair and good for new players. And one more think, I be people are wondering, how will "We're Gonna Live Forever" combo with this. Let me explain, if you have a grey key and 1 stack of We're Gonna Live Forever and you open a treasure chest, it'll be 25% more of 15,000 (18,750). So if you run a pink key and have 4 stacks of We're Gonna Live Forever, then it'll be a massive sum of 150,000 bloodpoints.

Comments

  • @REL1_C said:

    As a survivor main myself, I love keys. But there so unfair, there's no counter if the killer is "under preforming". Realistically, keys are used for treasure chests, so that gave me a great idea. The keys rarities will now scale from grey to pink. Each key rarity will now give you a set amount of bloodpoints.

    Grey: 15,000 bloodpoints

    Yellow: 30, 000 bloodpoints

    Green: 45, 000 bloodpoints

    Purple: 60, 000 bloodpoints

    Pink: 75, 000 bloodpoints

    For example, If 4 survivors brought 4 pink keys, then one will spawn at a time. It'll take 10 seconds to open a "treasure chest" and unlike normal chests, the action will be reset if you are disturbed by the killer. As for add-ons, it'll be like a treasure chest aura reading and increasing the time it takes to open it. You have to escape with the key too keep the bloodpoints.

    I have a great iridescent add-on, it'll be called "Covetous eyes". (When opening a treasure chest, you see the killers aura but the killer will see your aura).

    I like this design, I think it's fun, fair and good for new players. And one more think, I be people are wondering, how will "We're Gonna Live Forever" combo with this. Let me explain, if you have a grey key and 1 stack of We're Gonna Live Forever and you open a treasure chest, it'll be 25% more of 15,000 (18,750). So if you run a pink key and have 4 stacks of We're Gonna Live Forever, then it'll be a massive sum of 150,000 bloodpoints.

    Hmm. So, for this idea, do you see this as being the ONLY purpose for keys? Or do they still have their other functions?