Killer specific Time BP Bonus!
Dear Devs !
In the last weeks there are hundrets of posts on the steam DbD forum about the long waiting times for survivors.
So why u dont make it more interesting for people playing Killer?
I dont say nerf this or buff that but give Killers a Bloodpoint Bonus!
I know SWFs wouldnt care about this but some solo survivors would maybe change the side and we would get better queue times.
Sorry for bad English
Bye
Comments
Survivors have long queues, because killer isn´t fun anymore and now you want to bribe killers?
Like... really?
Mimimi Killer is so unfun mimimi. Cry cry...
Just don't sweat every game for a 4K. You should always expect a 0K maybe that's the mindset you should have.
Thats kinda unneeded to this thread but okay
So you want the game to always be 0k and 1-2k if lucky and good.
I mean, like how much do you hate killers?
I'm not hate Killers I just try to Help.
Why?
Yeah but that's like saying go into the surv match expectjng to be all 4 bled out on the ground, I think the expectations should be a 2k 2 escape, well at least the devs do.