Dead by Daylight is an asymmetrical multiplayer (4vs1) horror game where one player takes on the role of the savage Killer, and the other four players play as Survivors, trying to escape the Killer and avoid being caught and killed.
This is pretty much specifically to address those that use the _BHVR nickname or the known name of one of the Developers - such as Mathieu Cote for example. Those names are breaking our rules of service as that is impersonation.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean "MIFelonious"? If so, yes, definitely
If no, I have no idea what you are referring to with "BHVR nickname" ๐
You can make your Steam name pretty much whatever you want. Same for the link to your Steam profile.
So probably, if you want.
No
Yes! I mean that I want to use that MIFelonious nickname, but I want to keep my Steam nick...
Then yeah, as long as you're not pretending to be a dev you're good to go, I always had Lycidas as my Steam nickname
This is pretty much specifically to address those that use the _BHVR nickname or the known name of one of the Developers - such as Mathieu Cote for example. Those names are breaking our rules of service as that is impersonation.
Damn, how I wish I wasn't called Bubba Herman Victor Rakoto in real life!