how long for blight camera?

It has been months since they said they would fix blights camera. Like I don't get why it takes so long for something like this to be done. I would love playing blight a lot more if I wasnt running around with the same camera height as victor. I really don't even get why his camera was so low to begin with, he is a pretty tall character.

Comments

  • It will hopefully come in the next Chapter, I heared that the reason for Blight's toddler PoV was due to balance reasons... (I think I heared it in one of the Dev streams when the Blight came out, but I'm not really sure)

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    It will hopefully come in the next Chapter, I heared that the reason for Blight's toddler PoV was due to balance reasons... (I think I heared it in one of the Dev streams when the Blight came out, but I'm not really sure)

    Sure its great balance to make the camera see ants but let his model kiss the sky.

  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    It has been months since they said they would fix blights camera. Like I don't get why it takes so long for something like this to be done. I would love playing blight a lot more if I wasnt running around with the same camera height as victor. I really don't even get why his camera was so low to begin with, he is a pretty tall character.

    The devs made a mistake while making his POV model and they said it will be readjusted eventually but will take time because it's a lengthy process and they need to redo everything from the ground up.

  • Hold off on the release due to the bugged POV of the character people are paying for? Fix it during development? Nah bro. Just push, ship it, and then don't even have it fixed 5 months later.

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/222552/how-long-for-blight-camera

    The devs made a mistake while making his POV model and they said it will be readjusted eventually but will take time because it's a lengthy process and they need to redo everything from the ground up.

    With the amount of things BHVR actually do for this game, it's unacceptable that major lingering problems like Blight's and Oni's camera aren't a bigger priority. Any other company would've had this ######### fixed in a fortnight. BHVR are taking over 6 MONTHS. Oni's camera has been bugged for literally almost a year now. And it's not a small bug either, it happens literally everytime you demon strike a survivor.

  • 1 million year

    For now, just enjoy pretending to be a scurrying mouse.

  • I genuinely think it'll be the next mid-chapter (not the one coming soon) because they are that bloody slow.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1901589#Comment_1901589

    With the amount of things BHVR actually do for this game, it's unacceptable that major lingering problems like Blight's and Oni's camera aren't a bigger priority. Any other company would've had this ######### fixed in a fortnight. BHVR are taking over 6 MONTHS. Oni's camera has been bugged for literally almost a year now. And it's not a small bug either, it happens literally everytime you demon strike a survivor.

    i-have-no-counter-argument-to-that.jpg

    ..

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Idk but what about some new survivor animations that no one asked for?

    Fr.. prioritizing things like tournament mode and new animations when you have so many ridiculous bugs in the game, fat shames on many maps (especially swamp) 1 man gens on swamp where there are clear openings on other side, actual untouchable/uncleansable totems, and so many other things. And when you see super little changes to perks after months (pop duration nerf.. lol) when it could take brainstorming for maybe a day to make most perks in the game better, how can you not question what the devs are doing.

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/222552/how-long-for-blight-camera

    The devs made a mistake while making his POV model and they said it will be readjusted eventually but will take time because it's a lengthy process and they need to redo everything from the ground up.

    i mean they say from the ground up. but cmon it is one part of ONE killer. It should not take a year to get this change out.

  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1901589#Comment_1901589

    i mean they say from the ground up. but cmon it is one part of ONE killer. It should not take a year to get this change out.

    I can only guess that the animation team have a lot of workload. Remember that they still have to make animations for the new killer, new perk possibly, and then making new survivor animations fluid etc. And remember, its highly likely that the devs weren't working on blight POV before it was announced to be changed but must have been working on animations for the above ones I've mentioned as they usually work on chapters 9 months before release.

  • " It's almost ready "

    Dev on 4th December 2020

  • 12 to 16 months, and it will come with some more bugs that will take twice to fix