Feng Cosmetic Idea/Plea
I love Feng's pink, teal, and blue double pigtails. I would love to have a regular black recolor of this style. Including surgical mask or not, either way. Pretty please.
I love Feng's pink, teal, and blue double pigtails. I would love to have a regular black recolor of this style. Including surgical mask or not, either way. Pretty please.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unacceptable! BHVR doesn't want stealth in this game they want loops! LOOPS DAMNIT! You take that bright pink hair and show us your butt dances!
@MegaWaffle lmao. It's actually not for the sake of stealth, but for the sake of the hair matching some of the other clothes. Which is probably actually a lamer reason, haha. I'm a little anal about cosmetics matching. It's just one of my things.
It really depends on the lighting, but in the store, it looks pink.
i feel the same but i also want recolors of her secondary outfit i love that jacket but it doesnt match that well with most cosmetics
As someone who played a ton of Dark Souls and Monster Hunter I know what you mean about wanting to look good vs gaining tactical advantage. ^.^