I don't wanna be matched with team mates who self care when Devour Hope's Exposed Effect is present.
will Match Making Rating rectify the current issue?
Will MMR guarantee of at least offer high chances of not being paired with that Survivors? @not_Queen
Comments
It will only work when there are enough killers to pair against survivors. Once there are too many survivors in queue, matchmaking will start working as it has always worked, which is not at all.
Yeah.
But developers are aware that this will happen and after implementing MMR they will buff Killers / nerf Survivors' meta perks to compensate... will they?
Yeah they'll nerf DS and unbreakable to compensate for survivors constantly being matched with other good survivors. Plus they'll properly fix and buff low tier killers as well.
Like that's ever gonna happen.
just do bones
Not saying self care is a good strategy under these circumstances, but my guess is that they do it less for the 2nd health state and more for being quieter.
Last thing you want is a Devour Hope killer listening his way over to you!
That makes sense from a certain perspective, but on the other hand, if you take the time to self care, your hole team might fall to the exposed effect and that one heal won't bring you or your team back into the game.
I'd say its also the same when people heal, when theres only one gen remaining. If they used that time to finish the last gen, the hole team could get out. If they chose to self care they can take one more hit but no one might get out. I can totally understand if some players are really upset about these playrs or call them bad or egoistic.
Knowing when you should focus on objectives and when theres time to heal is, depending on the pressure the killer has even more, important.
so you don't want to be partnered with glue eaters?
Lmao. Just do bones.
In a way it kinda makes sense to heal if you're not running Iron Will so you're not loud as ######### the entire time. Plus you'd be harder to track without the blood trail.
I had a Nea in my match against the plague, and every time I unhooked her, her timer was already going till broken and she'd start self caring under hook because I wouldn't heal her, and then her and the meg would go and cleanse the moment they got broken, the plague wasn't even very good. They were both yellow ranks. The plague a green rank, for reference I'm rank 3.
I'm really hoping that MMR fixes the matchmaking, because if it doesn't, it might ultimately end up in DBD's death
There are reasons to self care while Exposed.
You might be trying to stealth the killer because you're one hit away, and if you didn't have ironwill....