Address Hitboxes PS4 especially
I play all the time and i noticed that theres been way more bad connections and really laggy lately as well as getting hit by unbelievable hitboxes a lot more often lately. I really need this issue of getting hit when the killers not even looking toward me addressed its really making me get off the game pretty much every night i get on. Its fine once in a while but in 90 minutes its happened to me 10 times today. big yikes, i was annoyed at this point
whats the point of dedicated servers when especially on ps4 lately feels like we dont even have them anymore. i understand theres small latencys here and there but thats massive latency right there fix your game were heading into year 5 like this?
heres a couple clips from today:
https://www.twitch.tv/gamingpromike/clip/OpenRealMartenOSfrog
https://www.twitch.tv/gamingpromike/clip/FastVibrantVultureWutFace
Comments
The point of dedicated servers is making your latency and your experience worse, I don't see any other reasons for them to exist
Ehhh neither of those looked particularly egregious to me, mostly just freddy's weird animations