I just pulled off 4 back to back merciless games

8 pips back to back as wraith bloodhound mixed with thana and dying is op

Comments

  • 🍪

    Here's a cookie

  • Maybe you're finding your groove :O

  • @Mr_K said:

    🍪

    Here's a cookie

    And some milk 🥛

  • Seriously though, congrats. I remember how good it felt to consistently achieve merciless a few games in a row. Thana & Dying is definitely underrated. I’ll occasionally use them on Clown with Sulphuric Acid Vial, Coulrophobia, and Forced Penance. Really makes healing to get rid of Thana difficult.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Seriously though, congrats. I remember how good it felt to consistently achieve merciless a few games in a row. Thana & Dying is definitely underrated. I’ll occasionally use them on Clown with Sulphuric Acid Vial, Coulrophobia, and Forced Penance. Really makes healing to get rid of Thana difficult.

    @TheClownIsKing said:

    Seriously though, congrats. I remember how good it felt to consistently achieve merciless a few games in a row. Thana & Dying is definitely underrated. I’ll occasionally use them on Clown with Sulphuric Acid Vial, Coulrophobia, and Forced Penance. Really makes healing to get rid of Thana difficult.

    Yup and if you get hit with ds you can stack 10 dying token that practically negates the bonus to the obsession and there forced to heal because of thana

  • @Raccoon said:

    Maybe you're finding your groove :O

    Or I just got lucky but it feels good to start demolishing games best so far 4 gens and they just gave up once I hit 8 tokens and I gave a jake the hatch because he did the impossible he managed to lose me while slugged and I use bloodhound on wraith and that was still a double pip