lol I happily used it sometimes, and discovered it myself along time ago just trying out the hope it would work the way it did. sometimes I got lucky and got a good chuckle out of it, sometimes it spawned badly I guess and I got downed for my impudence. both outcomes gave me a good laugh though. used my map offerings for the swamp months ago I think.
lol I happily used it sometimes, and discovered it myself along time ago just trying out the hope it would work the way it did. sometimes I got lucky and got a good chuckle out of it, sometimes it spawned badly I guess and I got downed for my impudence. both outcomes gave me a good laugh though. used my map offerings for the swamp months ago I think.
ive tryed it a couple times it doesn't seem to work well with me
lol I happily used it sometimes, and discovered it myself along time ago just trying out the hope it would work the way it did. sometimes I got lucky and got a good chuckle out of it, sometimes it spawned badly I guess and I got downed for my impudence. both outcomes gave me a good laugh though. used my map offerings for the swamp months ago I think.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not clicking that forbidden link, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ME
meep
but dont you want to see the game breaking glitch
true
i hate how easy it is to exploit this
yah i try to kill him but that bug stopped me
lol
yah the bug is just laughable at this point
lol I happily used it sometimes, and discovered it myself along time ago just trying out the hope it would work the way it did. sometimes I got lucky and got a good chuckle out of it, sometimes it spawned badly I guess and I got downed for my impudence. both outcomes gave me a good laugh though. used my map offerings for the swamp months ago I think.
ive tryed it a couple times it doesn't seem to work well with me
hopeing a dev looks at this bug soon