Hide the scoreboard until game is over

Hi,

please change the scoreboard to a state where only when the game is over all states and perks/items are revealed, swf will know everything when the first player is dead, this is a huge advantage for groups (groups already strong enough) and kills the endgame for the killer.

best regards

poisonkint

Comments

  • Never thought about this as I mostly play killer, but yeah, that really sucks for them to be able to see your whole loadout once one is down.

  • So many streamers I watch for tips as killer(i main solo survivor) have their endgame jacked up because of SWFs being able to see everything.

  • Absolutely, fixes one problem with swf at least.

    Another major issue is joining lower ranked games as a higher rank survivor.
  • I dont stream, but this is a hole in the game, so fix this. Should not be so hard.

  • I'm really curious what perk would be there that wouldn't already be known somehow via gameplay by the time a player is dead.

    Most of the obsession perks give pretty good tells short of underused perks like spies from the shadows. Really the only ones I can think of that might matter are Blood Warden and Bitter Murmur.

    All of the hex perks that matter give a tell of some sort. Almost all of the obsession perks that are actually used(assuming Remember Me isn't used frequently which I don't really see streamers touch it).

  • @poisonknit said:
    Hi,

    please change the scoreboard to a state where only when the game is over all states and perks/items are revealed, swf will know everything when the first player is dead, this is a huge advantage for groups (groups already strong enough) and kills the endgame for the killer.

    best regards

    poisonkint

    i feel like it should just hide the killers perks, add-ons and offering but show other survivor stuff until the game officially ends (by the killer going into the scoreboard). i feel it should also show how many tokens a killer or survivor go on thier perks like say another person ran WGLF i wish it showed me how many they got and for the killer it would show the same time as the perks are shown.

  • Hi,

    you can see noed or for example killer has bloodwarden a perk for the late game, also remember me.

  • I actually never thought about this but now I’m on board. I do it all the time when I play with my friend so it’s only fair that perks and add ons (AND OFFERINGS! “he has a mori!!”) were invisible until the game finishes~