Rancor notification

Why does rancor give a notification for the survivor?

It is a surprise perk, by adding the notification, it removes the whole purpose of the perk and the obession will sit in some corner until gates are open.

Pretty good job so far

Comments

  • Because otherwise it would be way too strong.

    If the obsession is doing nothing but hide all game that's the one of the best outcomes of using this perk.

  • @Madjura said:
    If the obsession is doing nothing but hide all game that's the one of the best outcomes of using this perk.

    I think the best outcome is when they hide all game then, in a moment of stupidity, decide to try and open the exit gate themselves.

    I almost felt sorry for the Meg that did this last night. Almost. Then I killed her anyways.

  • @Madjura said:
    Because otherwise it would be way too strong.

    If the obsession is doing nothing but hide all game that's the one of the best outcomes of using this perk.

    Rancor only activates after the gates have been powered

  • The obsession knows they're the obsession, and Rancor already let's them know it's there because they see the killer when gens pop. I admit it's not the best perk but I don't think it's because of the surprise aspect