DLC Leprechaun and Jennifer Aniston as survivor?
What do you guys think?
What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh god I can just imagine him running around.
"For my next trick, I'll chop off ye dick!"
with his little feet taps 😂😂
He used to scare the crap out of me as a kid. So yes, make it happen Behavior.
🍀Leprechaun > Chucky
no Jen Aniston plz
Only if he can pogostick survivors to death.
Bro that would be awesome as his mori!
🤮 No. Just no. Chucky is the best.
Leprechaun> chucky
A man of culture
Seriously though I’d love to see leprechaun in the game
By God, I don't want to see him run, it would kill me with laughter.
🍀🥳