Nurse on Autohaven

Reading through the forums I've come across some comments that Autohaven's cars are bugged for Nurse. Wanting to see for myself, a friend and I started KYF matches on Gas Heaven, Blood Lodge, and Wreckers Yard.

Each map I blinked around nearly every car, truck, and tire I could find. Every one of them ... is just fine.

Okay, so I couldn't find the bugged places on Autohaven maps. Could anyone who found issue spots provide the map and if possible the Tile ID? I like to stay informed of troubled spots.

Thank You 🤗

Comments

  • @Mr_K said:

    Reading through the forums I've come across some comments that Autohaven's cars are bugged for Nurse. Wanting to see for myself, a friend and I started KYF matches on Gas Heaven, Blood Lodge, and Wreckers Yard.

    Each map I blinked around nearly every car, truck, and tire I could find. Every one of them ... is just fine.

    Okay, so I couldn't find the bugged places on Autohaven maps. Could anyone who found issue spots provide the map and if possible the Tile ID? I like to stay informed of troubled spots.

    Thank You 🤗

    I've got some BS null blinks through cars in the front of gas heaven, but it's inconsistent and not every game... Besides gas heaven I didn't find any more dead zones in auto heaven. But I'll never doubt someone who've said that found a dead zone since every time they touch a map it shadow nerfs Nurse with dead zones.

  • @VSchmitt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/221902/nurse-on-autohaven

    I've got some BS null blinks through cars in the front of gas heaven, but it's inconsistent and not every game... Besides gas heaven I didn't find any more dead zones in auto heaven. But I'll never doubt someone who've said that found a dead zone since every time they touch a map it shadow nerfs Nurse with dead zones.

    I'll take a look. Thanks.