Questions for the people who have every perk on all killer
How long did it take you to complete it the first time and which chapter was it? (For me: two years and deathslinger chapter)
How long do you need to have all killer complete after a new chapter release? (With P3 for the new killer i need til midchapter)
And how many killer would need to be added that you couldnt complete it between chapters?
Comments
I think it took me 1.8k hours, but I also P3'd them, p3 maxed out a survivor and level 40'd all the others. It was the Blight chapter.
I think a new killer takes me about until mid-chapter as well, but I really lost a lot of drive to play. So, it would've been faster a few months ago.
I'm not sure I understand the last question. They only add one killer per chapter. If it takes me until mid-chapter to fully upgrade one, then it means I could do two max before the following chapter.
The last question was bc of every new killer adds roughly 300k bloodpoints to spend in the next chapter.
So 20 killers more would be 6million bloodpoints more and it would take 5 years, so i can say that at my current bloodpoints gain, i will be finished before the next chapter in 5 years too.
I think it was around 2018 and 2019 when i managed to get all my killers on full perks (and prestige 3).Can't exactly remember which chapter it was.
About 3-4 weeks i think until i get all new perks on my killers and the new one on p3 full perks.Can be slower obviously if i'm not in the mood to play DbD (like right now).
I think anything more than 6 killers could be too much
Round about 1550 hours including:
I started playing with the release of the Clown chapter and finished the listed things above with the blight chapter.
I usually get every perk on each killer and my 3 main survivors before the midchapter.
If you are looking to P3 all perk every killer, then you are looking at 239,668,000 bp.
If just P0 all perks, 127,468,000 bp.
Took a few weeks for freddy, and a little less for demo. Although, I p3d freddy the day before his rework and just now got all the perks on him
The first time I got all my killers to P3 was a while ago. I don't remember the chapter. Also, I don't have all the perks on my P3 killers.
Roughly speaking, it takes around 2000 hours to max out your killers. But keep in mind that I grinded a lot during blood point events.
The only killer that I haven't unlocked P3 for is the Twins. But since my other killers are maxed out, I could probably unlock P3 for the Twins in about one to two weeks if I really wanted to.