Because I actually tried to get all of the survivors in here, but at somepoint I somehow accidentally released it and was not able to delete it again. So I made a new one now, but this one is just too limited
Because I actually tried to get all of the survivors in here, but at somepoint I somehow accidentally released it and was not able to delete it again. So I made a new one now, but this one is just too limited
Claudette was my first survivor because of the healer concept she has. I may have her p3 too but like I just don't use her bloody outfit anymore. I use the gold gala outfit that was in tome 3 I think, except the head looks Doo Doo with that cosmetic so I'm using the Halloween face for her.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
can never go wrong with dweet๐
Bald Dwight best Dwight.
I was a Meghead for most of my time as a Survivor, just last week starting to play Nancy. I gotta go with the runny girl who sounds like a train.
I play her just because she is practically invisible.
Why is there no option: nothing above?
Damn Jane never gets love smh
I'm a proud Jake main. Was a mixed Jake/Nea main but the community gave Nea an awful reputation, so I progressively dropped her.
Why is it only the original survivors?
where Kate at tho ;w;
they're all irrelevant.
Edit: Except Claud, she's cool.
I mean, of these 5, probably Jake.
I main Nancy.
i mean i really love to play jake but rn i also looove to play feng min and cheryl mason.
Because I actually tried to get all of the survivors in here, but at somepoint I somehow accidentally released it and was not able to delete it again. So I made a new one now, but this one is just too limited
Because I actually tried to get all of the survivors in here, but at somepoint I somehow accidentally released it and was not able to delete it again. So I made a new one now, but this one is just too limited
In the new poll I made. Sorry this accidentally got released ):
Are you kidding me? Quentin, the most common survivor, isn't an option here? /s
I hate that there is no way to delete anything really
Claudette was my first survivor because of the healer concept she has. I may have her p3 too but like I just don't use her bloody outfit anymore. I use the gold gala outfit that was in tome 3 I think, except the head looks Doo Doo with that cosmetic so I'm using the Halloween face for her.
Claudette, but I wanted to answer Jeff
#1 is definitely ace, but a close one would be claud. and no i don't try being immersed all game or wait for hatch lmfao
Jeff
My Main is Jane UwU
Out of these i main Meg ๐
Dwight