High Ping Lobbies?

What's the average ping you guys usually experience? Is it just me or do others regularly sit in 100+ ms ping lobbies?


East Coast/US

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Mine is between 30/42 depending on if I'm connecting to the London or German server.

  • Anything between 70-300, back in the day 200 was generally the worst I'd get

  • Yes. High ping lobbies always. No server for us (West Asia) so that's why. We get matched with people from East Asia, Europe, US, Australia... My ping is always 120+ ms, sometimes even reaches 200 ms.

  • image.png

    Where are the servers located and why am I getting paired with people from South America (Yui & second bottom Dwight)?

  • @Ivaldi said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/XRW8FQQRHF37/image.png

    Where are the servers located and why am I getting paired with people from South America (Yui & second bottom Dwight)?

    That always happens. My ping is always 30-40(Brazil). It's not frequent, but sometimes the matchmaking will FORGET your region and place you in the wrong servers. They need to see this issue in the backend.

  • Should be 40, but honestly alot of survivors are waiting for lobbies so I notice my killers are being put on other servers so I assume it's because they're waiting so long? Either way pings of 150 use to be fine till crossplay got added in. A crossplay game at 40 can play much worse then a 150ping without (use to play on different servers with friends

  • I have 40 to NA east but the game loves to try and stick me on NA west (usually around 100-120ms) depending on load. I'm not playing a game on anything above 60 ping. Netcode isn't good enough for that. The game feels terrible.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have 40 to NA east but the game loves to try and stick me on NA west (usually around 100-120ms) depending on load. I'm not playing a game on anything above 60 ping. Netcode isn't good enough for that. The game feels terrible.

    Same scenario for me as well except I'm NA West and get put in NA East. I've been put in EU servers a couple of times before too. So frickin' annoying

  • 32 EU central.

  • Mostly 32ms some times 72ms and rarely 120-220. Playing most of time on eu frankfurt or London. But the matchmaking searching in other regions to find lobbys. So annoying.

  • 100ms is okay I guess

  • Normally I'm getting pretty good pings, anywhere from 30-80ms is decent enough, rarely the yellow (100-200 ping) which is no bueno and I just leave to find another lobby. But sometimes I don't realize, the game starts and I experience the ping difference (like a killer swinging at air on your screen but the hit registers anyways, or you drop a pallet before a killer swings at you but their attack still goes through and then 2 seconds later, the stun effect hits them).

  • 70+ since the patch after Blight came out. NA east, Xbox

  • @Kees_T said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1897677#Comment_1897677

    That always happens. My ping is always 30-40(Brazil). It's not frequent, but sometimes the matchmaking will FORGET your region and place you in the wrong servers. They need to see this issue in the backend.

    same issue here...but for some reason the game ...only connects me to a server close to my region if i play with a friend...


    PLAYING solo queue: 130-160ms (currently)   

    PLAYING with a friend or SWF 90-105ms(this used to be my ping)soo whats happening?........someone can help me? or this is just another bug....