Will my progression carry onto the ps5
So I'm planning to get a ps5 (I'm on PS4 now) if I make a new account on ps5 and have DVD downloaded on my hard drive will it download all my progress from ps4 to PS4 and will i keep my dlc's?
Tagged:
Mod
So I'm planning to get a ps5 (I'm on PS4 now) if I make a new account on ps5 and have DVD downloaded on my hard drive will it download all my progress from ps4 to PS4 and will i keep my dlc's?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes I think that should be possible.
look here for additional information how to upgrade:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/de/kb/articles/268-f-a-q-next-gen-upgrade
When I upgraded from the Xbox One to the Xbox Series X it had all my progression and everything saved, so I'd presume the same would occur when transferring from a PS4 to a PS5.
Everything will transfer from PS4 to PS5 except for trophies. You have to earn those all over again.
Well, if you actually create a new account for PS5 I guess the progress will not transfer, since that is bound to your PS4 account.
You can use your existing PS4 account on PS5 however!
I believe what Mooks said is correct, it would need to be the same account name etc. Not a different account.
we call it a psn account
That’s okay, I don’t blame you for that. You can call it whatever you want 👍