To the nice killers who...

Don't tunnel when you obviously can, doesn't camp or slug at 5 gens, who meme back when I meme to you, who plays to make my solo experience a little less miserable, I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to you! Especially you cute piggies who let me boop the snoot!

I know killers get a lot of flak, so I wanted to take the time to express my gratitude for you all! Players like you are what keep me playing this game and keep me willing to suffer through three forever Freddy matches in a row. Heck, I've even had the rare Freddy meme back at me and give me hatch. Don't think all survivors don't appreciate you making the game more difficult for yourselves, we do! Or at least, I do.

Here is a picture of cute kitty and its beans as payment!

Kitten-feet.jpg


Comments

  • Well if you read the post I had replied to I was agreeing with his opinion and also I appreciate the game being played in a way that it is fully intended too so those killers & survivors who go out to win well played as for the 1s who want to goof around go play kyf as that is what that mode is there for

  • I never intentionally tunnel, but if your teammate hangs you out to dry over and over again and leaves me no options you’re getting that good hook

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1899494#Comment_1899494

    This is your opinion. Many people don't play to just "win". Lots of people play to have fun irregardless of whether they win or not. When I play killer, I love picking Doctor to harass survivors and make them scream over and over. I do it too much against potatoes sometimes and let them all go in the end. I didn't need to win anything, I just had some fun.

    Same with when I play Hag. I'll get someone on the hook, and place all 10 of my traps in the path that leads to the hook just so I can hear the rescuer scream over and over. I find it funny and for making them suffer through all those traps I don't pursue them.

    No one here is being entitled or on a high horse. This thread is dedicated to the killers who go out of their way to make the game enjoyable for their opponents even though they don't have to. If you were to have actually read the thread, you'd have seen my comments where I state that I don't believe anyone should judge or disparage players who choose to play the way you describe.

    Perhaps you're just not good enough to be able to play in a way that is fun for everyone, and that's fine, just don't come here and try to put down others who are.

    You should try playing Ghost Face, crouch/sneak up on people working gens, stand up right next to them, watch them crap themselves and run away, and then just walk off. It's pretty funny.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1897673#Comment_1897673

    I would but I am kinda scared the mods would get annoyed and ban me for spamming my own thread. But the forums does need more cuteness!

    You could open a thread in the "Off-Topic" section of the forum 👀

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    There would probably be more killers like that, except if you gives survivors an inch they will stretch it a mile.

    You have survivors for example who, are in a basement and you are trapper at 5 gens, and they step in literally EVERY basement trap and you're going to just demolish them- so you take your traps and just let them get out and recover instead.... suddenly they turn the game around and laugh about how bad you are for messing that up, t-bag you, etc.... and you can't say anything like "I let you get out of the basement" because they are going to say like "lol sure buddy w/e you need to tell yourself" and antagonistic things like that.

    They are going to still DS you, jump back in a locker, head on stun you and t-bag at a pallet.

    This is so uncomfortably common that I am honestly surprised there are killers left playing this game.

    Regarding OP: I love nothing more than to just play and even allow people to live if it ain't a sweaty match. There are very few things I enjoy as much as carrying a survivor all the way to the hatch. Just now I allowed the last player to leave because the other two survivors who were left decided to jump ship and into the hatch without her. I can't stand betrayal like that so I allowed her to live.

  • ah, yes. Your welcome and thank you for your gratitude.

  • @PigEmpress said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1896864#Comment_1896864

    This is so uncomfortably common that I am honestly surprised there are killers left playing this game.

    Regarding OP: I love nothing more than to just play and even allow people to live if it ain't a sweaty match. There are very few things I enjoy as much as carrying a survivor all the way to the hatch. Just now I allowed the last player to leave because the other two survivors who were left decided to jump ship and into the hatch without her. I can't stand betrayal like that so I allowed her to live.

    I had that happened to me as killer they left the poor Bill behind so I downed him and let him use his unbreakable and tenantcity to leave through the hatch. I was like let's find it together.

1 2 ›