My idea to Balance Hex: Undying
- undying will have 1/2/3 tokens at the start of the trial. (3 tokens might be too strong, if that’s the case then: 1/1/2)
once a hex totem is cleansed; consumes a token. So if your totems are cleansed simultaneously (which happens sometimes). the tokens will act like the old undying until they run out, then undying deactivates.
2. undying’s aura reading ability only AFFECTS the hex totems. I would like to see if people are on my totems.
so what do you guys think?? Is this a fair balance to undying??
let me know :)
Comments
That wouldnt change much... Or anything. With 5 totems, 2 hex totems and 3 tokens you still use all of the totems.
The problem with making perks viable based on their level is that no one will use them outside of level 3, perk levels are outdated and should have been removed at least a year ago if not longer. It would also making balancing them significantly easier. I'm sure as hell not using corrupt intervention unless its level 3. Or Ruin, for that matter.
I think we should see how Undying does with the upcoming mid chapter change.
We'll see if it becomes too weak or if its use drops off significantly. I'm sure if the devs realise people who are dependant on slowdown have gone back to the old Corrupt/Pop meta, or that using it with other Hex perks just isn't viable it could change again.
I'm torn on it potentially being limited to 1 or 2 extra respawns as I think that would have been the smarter option for its main use (slowdown with Ruin0, but on the other hand I'm glad it now works with token related perks. It's just a case of wait and see.
Good point. Just wanted too see what people thought at a potential balance after the mid chapter release. We’ll just have to wait to see.