3 little annoying things
Aim-dressing messing up a hit on a survivor using sprint burst. For example, when a survivor tries to juke you with sb by running close to you it usually works out for them because even if they come a little too close, they can't be hit because the aim-dressing messes it up.
Getting a skill check when I stop working on a generator or I am healing.
Survivors hiding under the hook since the killer can't pick them up.
Comments
I agree with yours (especially the 2nd, but thats because rng dont like me xD) and I'll add one that really annoy me for a while, its almost impossible to grab a survivor off gens, the animation of grabbing start and then it stop and the surv can go all the time cause it mess with your fov also.
Yeah, grabbing is so unlucky most of the time. It almost never works and sometimes you can be stuck in the grab animation paused for a second while the survivor runs away.