What's the most annoying killer build to face as survivor?
For me it's definitely Legion with Thanatophobia, Hex: Ruin, Sloppy Butcher
For me it's definitely Legion with Thanatophobia, Hex: Ruin, Sloppy Butcher
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Impossible skill checks doc. Despite me maining him I blow at playing against him
Anything with devour hope. As a solo q player.
Side note. Devour is my favorite perk in the game.
This is definitely high on the list. Add in some Dying Light and dare we say, prenerf undying and this game is just so long.
I guess for me it is anything that really is concentrated on slowing gennys down. I mean more than 1 perk and addon. The old undying,ruin, thana, dying light, combo #########.
Like are you going to patrol any gens?
Devour Hope can be crushing when solo queueing, i've had games like that where i forgot the killer had that perk and he just crushes the team easily near the endgame.
most annoying I cant say, but it is very annoying to see players, human beings, just acting like bots with zero self put into how they play or what they bring.
Stridor Spirit
Monitor and Abuse Deathslinger
Infectious Fright Oni
STBFL Demogorgon
like...come on...be a freaking individual.
I've never faced a Impossible Skill check doc, that actually sounds like a powerful build for killers and a Nightmare for survivors
Consider yourself lucky. It uses madness skill check with huntress lullaby to make them...well impossible
Tinkerer, Ruin, Undying, SB. Its even worse when the killer drops easy chases to rush to a gen that's about to pop.
Rusty shackles make you choice hag
Agree with all but infectious oni. That perk is kinda neede to make him good
Just had a game of 3k Hillbilly on Lery's using only Tinkerer, it's a pretty good perk
well I dont run it on him and do just fine
It’s definitely possible it’s more of a “why wouldn’t I run this” perk
Hag with sloppy, stbfl, thrill of the hunt, ruin, shackles and her iri addon.
Literally cancer to go against.
stbfl demo?
The Pig, with Hex Devour Hope, sloppy butcher, a nurse's calling and Undying