Was Lucky Break buffed?!
Experimenting with a build that includes it and noticed that the Lucky Break timer resets any time I was healed, and had a whole fresh new 180 seconds the next time I was injured.
Experimenting with a build that includes it and noticed that the Lucky Break timer resets any time I was healed, and had a whole fresh new 180 seconds the next time I was injured.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait, if this isn't a bug this could actually make Lucky Break viable, it would go great with speedy self care or just a medkit if someone wants to go for other perks. That's insane!
Someone else noticed that too a few weeks back, made post about it but it was tested by several players (myself included) and it's just visual bug. No luck yet unfortunately.
Just want the perk needed maybe iron will could get that too?