Is there a problem with Huntress hitboxes or is it just lag?
I'm getting hit around corners, through walls and to the right and left of windows.
I'm getting hit around corners, through walls and to the right and left of windows.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It has to do with hit validation. What looks like where "you" are on your screen is not necessarily where "you" are on the Killer's screen. I've taken hits from Basic Attacks where I was easily two meters already on the other side of the window vault and still gotten downed.
It is just the server latency, you really can't do anything about it
hits are still like this and this is with the increased tick rate...
Huntress regularly hits me around corners with her hatchets.
Its depends on your ping server and killer screen. Play kyf with a survivor and killer for example 350 ping low ping 60ms survivor and you will see the difference between killer and surv sight. Killer can hit you from anywhere because the server need time or travel to refresh between the client's.
Yea, and when I play huntress sometimes my hatchets literally hit the person, and see blood splatter but no down or injure. Sometimes they will literally just go right through the person. So it's both ways. Not just one way.