I've had it.

I'm done. I can't keep silent anymore-- this is just too important to be a bystander on anymore.

My parents, my friends, my siblings, everyone's told me to keep quiet on this one-- it'll only get you in trouble, they said. Dead by Daylight isn't ready for something this radical and unique.

But you know what?

I'm willing to stand out from the crowd. I'm willing to say what others won't, fight for that which the people are too scared to stand for. I know that people believe as I do, but simply go along their way, afraid to raise their head up and be unjustly persecuted for their ideals.

But you won't silence me. I'm taking a stand, here and now. Arrest me if you wish-- nail me to the cross, ban me, do as you will. But the will of the masses too afraid to speak up WILL be heard.

Are you ready to have your worldview shattered?


Decisive Strike should be reworked. And before the police catch me, I believe Object of Obsession should be reworked, too! And I think keys should b--

Comments