What is cosmetics actually did something?

I know, you’re first thought is “that would make this pay-to-win!”, so something like this should EXCLUSIVELY apply to cosmetics that can be bought with iridescent shards.

Now, with that out of the way, I think it would be fun for certain (not all) cosmetics to have very minor effects in very specific situations. Just off the top of my head:

  • Survivor face masks slightly increase the time to become Broken from the Plague’s vile purge
  • Killers with pustula ooze get an extra 5% regression speed when kicking gens
  • Survivor tennis shoes get an extra 0.2 seconds from exhaustion speed bursts.

Comments

  • @yobuddd said:

    I know, you’re first thought is “that would make this pay-to-win!”, so something like this should EXCLUSIVELY apply to cosmetics that can be bought with iridescent shards.

    Now, with that out of the way, I think it would be fun for certain (not all) cosmetics to have very minor effects in very specific situations. Just off the top of my head:

    • Survivor face masks slightly increase the time to become Broken from the Plague’s vile purge
    • Killers with pustula ooze get an extra 5% regression speed when kicking gens
    • Survivor tennis shoes get an extra 0.2 seconds from exhaustion speed bursts.

    It'd be a neat bonus to charms but I hate tier cosmetics.