Drag Queen Clown skin when?
I think Clown's image is a great opportunity to try something like that, without creating too much controversy.
I think Clown's image is a great opportunity to try something like that, without creating too much controversy.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please no.
God please no, no offense but this would be more scary than the game itself
You get my point. :D
Lol that would be brilliant XD imagine him with a wavy blonde wig on, lots of smeared make up/face paint like he's been crying, a sparkly black dress that's torn by his big gut and a high heel sharpened/converted into a blade for the weapon XD
I play Clown a lot, so I would definitely buy that skin and wear it lol
Yeah but the thing is, I have nothing against people who are drag or anything but it doesn't sound like it would fit in if you get me? it'd just be weird.
Why? Drags and Clowns are acting personas with lots of crazy makeup and interesting wigs, colorful outfits.
Hopefully never.
Because to me drag and horror don't mix lmao. I cannot imagine the clown wearing heels and that. Like i just never want to see that no offense lol.