Survivor Queues have been good this week
I don't know why? Seems like we have more killers playing now? I am getting fast games all time of day whether primetime or not. Not super fast like 2 years ago but less than a minute.
What's happening? Are killers trying to get some last minute mileage out of Undying before the nerf? Doesn't seem like it; I haven't played anyone who used Undying at all this week.
Comments
Survivor Q times are always instant for me during the day. they only take longer at night.
You probably saw less people playing survivor because it was x1.5 BP and most want that + what killers already get which is a lot more.
Ahhh good point there was a BP event.
I know the event is over now I just find it baffling that I wait at least 3 to 5 minutes as a survivor (sometimes more) just to find a lobby as a solo player (with cross-platform on) yet on Friday the 13th, a game which recently saw it's final update and does not have cross-platform, takes less then a minute to find a full game of 8 almost every time.
I know F13 has been free recently on certain platforms, but it was still like this back in the games hay day, before it was ever free. Are there really that few of killer players who play this game? So much so that survivor ques are often 5 or more minutes? It really does suck.
Thats by biggest gripe with this game is the que times. I just wish it wouldn't take longer then a minute to find a game. ๐
Not really for me, 5m alone, 10 during specific times
F13 gets instant games these days? I thought it was a dead game. Maybe I should buy F13 now.
Two years ago it was the completely opposite; survivor queues were instant and killer queues would take 10 to 30 minutes. Or longer. I could literally cook a quick dinner, finish it, do the dishes and come back and I still hadn't found a game.
The event just ended. Lets see how it goes this weekend.
Yes! At least on Xbox. Not sure about PC or PS4 but on Xbox I can find a full lobby of 8 people in less then a minute 90% of the time. It's crazy.
The queue times seem to depend on your region. I live on the east coast and usually have to wait about 6-10 minutes for a match. A few days ago I got into a duo SWF with someone from Australia, and we were getting into lobbies in mere seconds.
Ive went from instant ques to 10-15min ques in the last 4 days. Is it less killers? Is it people getting banned for dcing? Is it mmr activated?
I end up jumping on something else, the waits to much.