Outfit set Hairs that shouldn't be only for that one Outfit

To be honest I don't hate outfit sets Outfit sets they let bhvr put more effort into what they are wearing and make it so they can wear outfits that aren't normally possible but there are 3 cases where I don't see why its a set

#1 Nea's Hair on her Outfit set

The outfit itself i get that its a set but idk why the hair is aswell its fully textured 360 and has a mask to go with it I would want to buy this outfit alone just to use her head piece on other outfits

On outfit

r6kHuvGafkAlyqOmX0gwcOKn_EetAVZdzum9IBKEgmc.jpg


Glitched on alt outfit

7qhm84n8kv851.jpg

Another will be Kates Denson's Oktoberfest Set hair

Again I get that the dress part is a set but why is her hair also apart of that its a great hair with a flower crown giving a Coachella Vibe to her I already own this outfit but would use the hair 10/10 on her all American outfit to finish off that Vibe

With Outfit

EsaLnDfU4AAlFRG.jpg


W/O Outfit


EsaLpGBVcAAJaXK.jpg EsaLrF6VoAEs-Bo.jpg


Lastly is Jane's where her goddess muse outfit has the best hair for her In my opinions even though the glitter can be a little too much

With Outfit

EsaLjyQVcAMF1nZ.jpg


W/O Outfit

Esd4fWqUUAEn7pk.jpg


These hairs had a lot of effort put into them and they are not licensed so why keep them to only that one outfit

Comments

  • I hate linked cosmetics. They could just make the pieace adapt to the head/body/leg adjacent cosmetic parts, like if the head with X cosmetic has a gap, it would adapt and extend to cover it.

    I really don't know why but the only thing that comes to my mind with this idea is just lazyness.

  • I agree about hairs only. For hood headpieces, i disagree.

  • @Kees_T said:

    I hate linked cosmetics. They could just make the pieace adapt to the head/body/leg adjacent cosmetic parts, like if the head with X cosmetic has a gap, it would adapt and extend to cover it.

    I really don't know why but the only thing that comes to my mind with this idea is just lazyness.

    I don't hate them because for most the Line between the Pants and torso are different so it would just be glitched anyway

    and i don't think bhvr would put the effort into adapt every cosmetic which sucks to be honest


    EsMFYA5W4AEZKf5.jpg