New penalty idea not doing gens

This is one many could agree with but this is a penalty to survivors that refuse to do gens or participate in normal gameplay. (To clarify I mean when there’s none being worked on by said survivor not whole team after a teammate has kept the killer busy for over a set period of time) it disables once survivor goes down


as well as the crows showing up and not leaving till you start work on a gen but your also exposed until the crows leave

Comments

  • Usually when I don't do gens I end up getting sacrificed.

  • @Heartbound said:

    Usually when I don't do gens I end up getting sacrificed.

    True but this works more as a incentive to actually not hide and do nothing but locker swap or walk around the basement as the crows will show up and your one hit it’s to deter hiding all game.


    also another clarification if your out in the open moving about for a gen and swapping gens it won’t proc

  • I agree. Nothing worse than running a killer for 3 minutes only to find out everyone is urban evading around the map. It's a pain in the back realizing that you won't get to participate because everyone's too busy running around like a chicken with their head cut off.

  • @redsopine00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1891792#Comment_1891792

    True but this works more as a incentive to actually not hide and do nothing but locker swap or walk around the basement as the crows will show up and your one hit it’s to deter hiding all game.

    also another clarification if your out in the open moving about for a gen and swapping gens it won’t proc

    To clarify you have to be sprinting about now urbaning if crows show up as well

  • I give you something else.

    In-game player profiles that could be checked during the lobby for survivor.

    It could have more interesting stuff, but the two mains are:

    • seconds in chase
    • seconds on gens

    X seconds average / match. And/or X gens done per match on average.

    This number lower than 1? No problem, dodge. Boom.

    Actually, these are the main values the matchmaking should be based on.

  • @Rittihilatti said:

    I give you something else.

    In-game player profiles that could be checked during the lobby for survivor.

    It could have more interesting stuff, but the two mains are:

    • seconds in chase
    • seconds on gens

    X seconds average / match. And/or X gens done per match on average.

    This number lower than 1? No problem, dodge. Boom.

    Actually, these are the main values the matchmaking should be based on.

    They already have a hard time doing it why add who does what as a requirement