PTB HUD is terrible
There are literally posts on Reddit with better HUD and suggestions..
105 votes and 25 comments so far on Reddit
There are literally posts on Reddit with better HUD and suggestions..
105 votes and 25 comments so far on Reddit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doesn't matter to them, they've already stated that regardless of how much dislike they get for it, its staying.
Even though I agree with the majority, its here to stay. So we gotta get used to it.
I don't hate the new HUD, but I agree having everything scattered all over the screen is definitely a bit much.
I hope they just let us move things around wherever we want. Initially I thought it would take time to adjust, but no. It's just not good and causes a lot of confusion personally.
I personally will not be playing the game as much if they keep this awful cluttered HUD.
I would suggest do a blackout and not play dbd until they fix the new hud.
While all of us would like to think that a boycott would work, it won't.
I really hate how BHVR's pride makes them so stubborn in these situations, but that's how the company rolls.
its funny how bhvr's pride will be there downfall. they've been given so many chances its absurd.
you make one if you're so great
either way thats still really ######### on there end, its sad that they've fallen so far.
The new HUD looks fine to me. It really shouldn't be a problem assuming you're not playing on a massive TV (And if you are it's not a foot in front of you). I personally don't bother with really looking at the HUD unless I'm playing killer so I can see power, hatchets, etc.
With that being said though it'll be nice from my POV to finally have a change in it. As good as the current HUD is its been like that since forever. I welcome the new change.