*Upon seeing "Vigo" at the bottom of the Instagram post*
Are we getting Vigo as a standalone survivor for Halloween? Please BHVR let this happen! Don't tease me like this!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
picture or link please? I'm intrigued.
It's probably just more lore things.
Gotta be Halloween event related. Waaaay too early for chap10!
I’m off topic but just find that hilarious.
Here is a Thread with the picture on it.
Vigo in the lore appears to be an original survivor, and she's credited for being able to create things from the fog. She has luck and spawn offerings credited to her name, as well as being quoted on some perks. She is believed to have created the original toolbox, and it's possible she also invented the hatch.
2k hours and i dont know the lore
You can find it all on the wiki
I doubt that we'll ever get any of the "original Survivors" as playable Characters.
Oh so it's her that I have to blame for the hours I spent standing off against the killer at the hatch? Good to know.
(I don't actually do standoffs this is a meme post)
Same. But if we did, it'd make me nervous as they would likely be the last characters they would release.