Cross Progression
I own the game on both PS4 and Xbox one, my main account is on my PS4 but that’s not where the problem comes in. I recently ordered a Xbox Series X and I want the next gen experience on DBD but on my PS4 I own every single killer and most of the survivors, I don’t care to much about my levels or ranks but I just don’t want to pay for all the dlc I own again. I know that I’m asking for a lot but I’ve already payed over 90$ on the game and I don’t feel like paying even more.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Sorry but the only cross progression available in game is between Stadia & Steam, with Switch joining at a future date. There's no information on if cross progression will ever come to any other platform.
I appreciate the straightforward response, guess I’ll just have to keep dreaming
has that changed now by any chance?