Should Ghostface's ability recover be shorter?

In your opinion, should it be shorter?

Comments

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    In your opinion, is the Ghostface's ability recover time (30 seconds by default) ok or not?

    Nerf the recover addons , buff the base kit recover.

  • ######### I actually voted no... I wanted to vote yes

  • I think it should be shorter, and changing the Matchbook, Address Book and Pen in a way that leaves max recovery unchanged.

    Base recovery 25 econds

    Chewed Pen: -5 seconds recovery

    Olsens Address Book: -4 Seconds

    Matchbook: -3 Seconds

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    I think it should be shorter, and changing the Matchbook, Address Book and Pen in a way that leaves max recovery unchanged.

    Base recovery 25 econds

    Chewed Pen: -5 seconds recovery

    Olsens Address Book: -4 Seconds

    Matchbook: -3 Seconds

    25 seconds? It's not a good compromise, 20 is acceptable, 25 is not

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1888519#Comment_1888519

    25 seconds? It's not a good compromise, 20 is acceptable, 25 is not

    How would you change the addons then?

    I think 25 base is pretty much a sweet spot that opens up more addon variety as well as improving his addon-less (or just no recovery addons) performance by a significant margin.

    20 seems over the top imo.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1888549#Comment_1888549

    How would you change the addons then?

    I think 25 base is pretty much a sweet spot that opens up more addon variety as well as improving his addon-less (or just no recovery addons) performance by a significant margin.

    20 seems over the top imo.

    A killer must be ok with his base kit, and 25 isnt imo

  • Absolutely. Playing Ghostface without recovery addons is a huge pain. It should be reduced to 20 seconds by default.

  • I play without recovery addons, in fact I play without addons and the truth is a headache to play with default as Ghostface because I want to save addons.

  • @Jarol said:

    I play without recovery addons, in fact I play without addons and the truth is a headache to play with default as Ghostface because I want to save addons.

    20 seconds default are mandatory, not 30, not even 25

  • 20 seconds base recovery would be great. For the recovery addons they could either nerf them or rework them entirely.

  • 25 seconds is fine, you have NOED through all the match, and the stalker meter doesn't deplete itself, meaning I can stalk two survivors at 95% and when the match is ending as a reward for avoiding me all the match, I just need to barely stalk them to make them exposed.

  • Only by a little bit, perhaps 5 seconds. The necessity to bring chewed pen and address book is a bit hindering, and you should really only have to bring one.

  • Yes please, i want to be able to play him without addons or with OTHER addons than those boring recovery ones. Feels so bad.

  • 86%. Nothing to say, he needs a buff everyone agrees on

  • Definitely yes. I also believe the survivors' mechanic to expose him should be more reliable because it's buggy as #########... and in exchange, he shouldn't be able to be exposed from people who are hooked. I don't even play Ghostface but the fact that revealing him from the hook is a thing seems ridiculous to me, idk what you guys think about it?