What is your favourite cosmetic(s) for killer and surv?
I'll go first :P
I'm a meg main (yes ik shut up) and I use some mix and match outfits. My 2 favs are:
and
(both with p3 head)
For killer my fav outfit is definitely one of the huntress ones, idk the name so ill just put a picture
What about u guys? (you dont need a pic but if u do put one then even better)



Comments
For killer, I love my Pyramid Head set (the hell fire one)
Survivor I use Heather's P3 head, sweater, P2 leg
yessss I love that Cheryl outfit
Killer:
Survivor:
honestly love that legion skin, really underrated
I wish it changed expressions like it was supposed to, but the devs cut it.
My personal favourites
The toxic Steve with Perfect Hair and the Scoops Ahoy outfit. (I also love the basic Babysitter set !)
Too bad that middle one will be patched eventually.
I love these the most. I main both Meg and Spirit so yeah.
Hillbilly - Beach boy shirt (or Blighted body), rabbit pants, and the Tome weapon.
Unfortunately I think there are outfits that look a lot better than these but I do not own them (cough cough grandma Bubba).
Survivors:
Killers:
I really like this Zarina outfit. I love her hair from tome 4. I also love her black and white shirt and pants.
Then Lisa Garland. Gosh I love it.
For killers, I would say that this cosmetic for Adiris is one of my personal favs. I really like other killer's cosmetics such as some for Wraith or Huntress but I don't have them :P
Love that spirit set. Too bad oni’s corresponding set is terrible
I also have two other sets for Spirit but I love this one the most.