About Rank Reset Changes
Feel free to correct me if im wrong but you go from rank 1 to rank 20 and you have to start from there to get back to rank 1 for the 250k reward.
Assuming im correct then i have to say that is insane thinking you can go from rank 20 to rank 1 on both sides of the game i don't care how good you are with how the ranking system is currently and im assuming the Emblem system will still power the Rank system since MMR will be hidden if that's the case this is insane on behaviors part rank 20 to rank 1 would require players to pretty much no life the game meaning it would be a huge spit in the face of casual players.
Im not against rewarding Veterans as i am one myself but this shouldn't be rank 20 to rank 1 there needs to be a middle ground.
Comments
I hear you. But I can probably go from rank 20 to rank 10 in one night of swfing. Sure we can play a long time but, it's still one night.
I still don't think the bloodpoints are worth ######### tho.
That is 5 killer games with BBQ.
Know why they don’t simply remove the rank image and scrap it entirely? LAZINESS. So they had to figure out the smallest and easiest thing they could do to be able to leave it in the game and it serve a purpose. We get a pitifully small bp reward for a very long grind for casual players.
trust me, this whole bp reward thing had nothing to do with the player base. It’s just laziness. Bhvr holds on for dear life to their bp/bloodweb grind.
I don’t play SWF boosts, so as a 3-4 hour-a-day non-crossplay Solo player, it’s going to be a bit longer than the usual 2 days to pip up a few ranks from 5-1
Killer will definitely take awhile before getting back
New rank reset isn’t a very appealing scenario at all for anyone who works a full time job😔
Feels like another grind similar to The Rift
Getting from Rank 20-1 with killer is gonna be draining. I probably won't even try because the rewards are so minimal. 250K BP? Really? What is that, like, 15 or 20 levels?
I've said it before, and I'll say it again now. I won't even get out of bed for 250K. I earn that in just a 6-12 matches depending on the Offerings. Am I going to grind like crazy to earn that? No. The only reason I fought for Rank was to try and make sure that I would be fighting against the toughest opponents I could. I'm sure as heck not going to grind so that at the end of the month I get a "tip" as a pat on the head. I'm not being snarky, by the way, just honest.
In theory, the new MMR (the mystery system they have not explained yet) will be giving me the tough opponents based on the data collected. In short, to get what is important to me will no longer require me to play a lot. Every game should be against appropriate opponents. Does that mean I will play less? Yeah, probably. It is one of the reasons I've suggested they put in a Leaderboard so vain people like me have something to aspire to, i.e. keep us playing. I believe in being humble in victory, and gracious in defeat. That means no salt or strutting like a peacock at the end of a match. A Leaderboard lets me show off in a good sportsman-like way.
Me, personally, I'd rather have a Rank reward that gives built in multipliers of BP earned rather than some flat amount. That encourages people to play more games to cash in on it. It would be more progressive, and reward the people who provided more games for all.
Yea the reward is pretty damn bad. Exclusive rank1 cosmetic, a super rare cool looking charm, shards or even some auric cells would get people to go for it more. BP is such a mediocre reward for the time investment/effort. 250k is nothing to most of us.