XBOX Series x Question
Does it run Alot better then Old gen ?
Does it run Alot better then Old gen ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It loads quicker. The resolution is better (I think).
Not sure if there are other improvements.
Does it still stutter everytime you go into bloodlust
Higher fps, it's a lot better.
There is a lag going on at the minute. Other players seems to disappearing and popping up close by, but I think that’s on all formats. Might be called rubber banding.
I haven’t noticed it stutter.
I play on the one X and everytime i go into bloodlust the game like freezes for a half second, ive lost so many chases and missed so many hits because of that.
I play on Series X now, no frame drops on bloodlust. It is alot better.