After one of the worst matches I ever had got a match vs an obvious cheater

Teleporting, when injured instantly healed, at one point I managed to grab him off a chest and hooked he insta unhooked and went back to chest and instantly unlocked it, flashed me for what felt like 40seconds at a time, I had twins so when I used baby and pounced few seconds after that it removed the blind but he was teleported to other side of the map(the baby not the cheater) there's was literaly nothing to do 0 sacrifice points since if I downed someone else he would flashlight stun me even though he pointed the flashlight in the air and of course he teleported, even flashed me trough the wall, max hunter max brutality max deviousness 7min match, and depip, only ended cause I opened the gate otherwise god knows how long it would be... I had to force crash my game as it was using all of my drive and my PC was being unresponsive obviously something he did since this never happened before until that match....

I sent so many reports of people doing ######### like that but still none of them are banned, with video proof I have almost the entire match recorded in clips and I'm sure he isnt gonna get banned anytime soon..

So how ######### fun is this game really? not fun at all, devs are way too survivor sided and they do apsolutely ######### ######### about cheaters

Comments

  • Oh forgot to add he queued with at least 2 maybe all 3 console players, or maybe windows players, cheryl when she flashed she flashed around a huge area like her flashlight beam was increased by 5000%

  • First the DS problem, now this? I think you need to take a break

  • @BioX said:

    First the DS problem, now this? I think you need to take a break

    Yes I need a break cause I totally made people cheat I'm the devil you should just ######### stone me while ur on it

  • I can give you a helpful advice. Either take a break or simply stop caring. I had cheaters in my matches, I even watched them streamtheir doing openly and BHVR simply doesn't care. IF they ban them at all, they will be back 5 min later with a new account and continue their doing.

    Just move on to the next game and forget about them.

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1886306#Comment_1886306

    Yes I need a break cause I totally made people cheat I'm the devil you should just ######### stone me while ur on it

    no....you should just....take a break.....

  • Whats the point of getting frustrated when there's a cheater? Theres literally no way youre winning so just have fun with it.

  • @Shroompy said:

    Whats the point of getting frustrated when there's a cheater? Theres literally no way youre winning so just have fun with it.

    Too late, me and 3 friends quit we all agree this game is just getting worse and worse and increasing number of cheaters not getting banned months later is ridiculous, kinda regret I spent so much time grinding for nothing tbh... I will be asking for a refund for auric cells whenever their captcha works and let me send it, I won't ask for DLCs refund however, in theory this could have been a good game, it's a shame it's not.

  • @Klakky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1886357#Comment_1886357

    Too late, me and 3 friends quit we all agree this game is just getting worse and worse and increasing number of cheaters not getting banned months later is ridiculous, kinda regret I spent so much time grinding for nothing tbh... I will be asking for a refund for auric cells whenever their captcha works and let me send it, I won't ask for DLCs refund however, in theory this could have been a good game, it's a shame it's not.

    This games cheater problem isnt even that bad, in the past year I can remember going against one and it was one of the funniest games Ive ever played. Also you aint getting a refund on those cells, just sayin

  • @IronWill said:

    I can give you a helpful advice. Either take a break or simply stop caring. I had cheaters in my matches, I even watched them streamtheir doing openly and BHVR simply doesn't care. IF they ban them at all, they will be back 5 min later with a new account and continue their doing.

    Just move on to the next game and forget about them.

    Record and report in-game. Done.