I really want to know the thought process behind this
All-seeing (Wraith) - See auras within 12m while cloaked
Combine it with C.Clapper or B.Clapper and if they don't have spine chill, it`s an auto-hit.
Now:
Amanda's Letter (Pig) - See auras within 12m while crouched, lose 3 beartraps and 2 boxes
So, wraith has no downsides at all. What was the thought process? Make a killer as unplayable as possible? All other of her addons are either pure trash or mediocre at best.
What the hell.
Comments
The Wraith addon rework was done after Pig was already released.
If I were to tell you the Devs hate Miss Piggy, would you believe me?
The reason is the pig can always attack. Wraith requires another addon.
I would be frustrated with this add-on. But he's Wraith.
Pig is nearly 3 years old now and as far as i see, amandas letter was never buffed, it was ######### since the beginning.