Just saw the weirdest thing
A Huntress with Franklin's I was very confused.
A Huntress with Franklin's I was very confused.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Franklins makes the survivor drop their item. After some time the item disappears.
Hope this helps! 🤗
Huntress does have a basic attack and should absolutely use it fairly often. Sure, there's people that insist you should only ever use hatchets, but... Who cares.
I have seen Bubbas that will not use the chainsaw. Like why play Bubba then?
I know that but she's a killer with an active M2
I feel like that Huntress didn't have any other perks unlocked on her character at first glance, but who knows...maybe they really, really don't like items.