I've returned and am rank17 and have been spun by rank18 baby meg but...
I will now become the bully I am meant to be.
I've missed all you filthy casuals.
I will now become the bully I am meant to be.
I've missed all you filthy casuals.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A rank 18 Meg did WHAT?!
Its sad days for me... im so rusty lol
I didn't launced DBD from Jan 20th to Oct 2020. Back in Jan I was rank 4 for both roles. Logged back in and was rank 5. Good reset system Devs! Gone for 9 months and reset back one season.
๐
Yeah I kinda figured it would work that way so I ended up loading the game 2 times to get the full reset for when I returned..
A lot of old veterans come back after some bigger updates, then play for like 3 days and then leave again for 1 or 2 months. Because of rank reset they usually have low ranks. Met a green rank today with over 3000h who was really good. Also a 3 man swf that was in green ranks and played very good (they could be in greens deliberately). So your rank 18 meg could just be some smurf or someone who plays not very often.