Thoughts/ possible change to shadow born
I was just think how dose shadow born impact the game I mean your fov is increased but then what
And I'm looking for ideas on how it could be changed to be more useful,
(Thoughts)
I was just think how dose shadow born impact the game I mean your fov is increased but then what
And I'm looking for ideas on how it could be changed to be more useful,
(Thoughts)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shadowborn - Now makes the killer 3rd person view.
While I disagree with that statement and I think that will probably be op and very buggy guess it wouldn't hurt to test on a ptb
It’s 2021 and FOV is still a perk. Shadowborn needs to be built in now or give you a toggle cooldown to 3rd person view.
The best buff to shadowborn is making it basekit.
Its weird that this kinda applies to all wraith perks.
predator basekit?
hell no! xD
Larger FoV?
Idk what your issue with the perk is, but a wider FoV is all I need from it.
Remember it used to have a BS penalty attached to it. Glad thats gone.
Oh wait i forgot that perk 😂
Nah its just bloodhound and shadowborn i was thinki g about.
Although scratchmarks could always use a refining.