DLC Perks

My friend will be away from DBD, and games in general, for a long, long while and he gave me access to his account. We both play on Xbox One. I planned on surprising him when he gets back by having his favorite killer (Myers) fully prestiged with all the perks. The problem is that I have all DLC killers and he only has Myers.

Since I have access to his account on my console, I'm able to access all DLC's on his account even though he hasn't bought them, but I'm sure when he begins playing on his own Xbox again, he won't have those killers to play.

My question is, if I get all the DLC perks on one of his killers, will they be taken away from him when he returns to his own console?

Comments

  • As long as you're able to unlock the teachable perks, I don't think there'd be a problem with that
  • @TheMidnightRidr said:
    My friend will be away from DBD, and games in general, for a long, long while and he gave me access to his account. We both play on Xbox One. I planned on surprising him when he gets back by having his favorite killer (Myers) fully prestiged with all the perks. The problem is that I have all DLC killers and he only has Myers.

    Since I have access to his account on my console, I'm able to access all DLC's on his account even though he hasn't bought them, but I'm sure when he begins playing on his own Xbox again, he won't have those killers to play.

    My question is, if I get all the DLC perks on one of his killers, will they be taken away from him when he returns to his own console?

    You can get DLC perks from the shrine too meaning you do not need to have purchased the DLC in any way to acquire the perks. If you are to get his perks on his account then he will keep the perks.

    I do not own Leatherface and have all his perks from the shrine alone. I still to this day own these perks and have still not bought Leatherface.