What is this!
I was just strolling along doing my killings as myers. And i come upon my shadow and ya what is this. It looked worse when he was actually walking. But what is this lol
I was just strolling along doing my killings as myers. And i come upon my shadow and ya what is this. It looked worse when he was actually walking. But what is this lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is he doing the flamboyant hand thinf? Is this Gay Myers?
That's been in the game forever now and it happens to every killer I think, if not all then most.
Not sure why it happens but it's probably related to POV and stuff.
It's a sock puppet :P
That is purely a reflection of Myers in the upside down and in there, 1 of his arms is a snake head.
Haven't you read his lore?
is he, ya know...
"Oh my god, Élodie, you, like, scream so loud, augh."
Thats exactly how it looks when hes walking. I was cracking up
He is
Myers is part squid?
I guess they added that barrel specifically for Myers to stand next to it with menacing look on his face in the middle of the street
He’s hinting at who the next killer is
...the Loch Ness Monster🥳
That would be epic!
The Nessie 😃 We’d finally get a water realm!
I would love that so much💕💕💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕💕