If any Ghost Face add-ons need to be changed...
...It would be the add-ons: Olsen's Wallet and Olsen's Journal.
Olsen's Journal
- Moderately increases movement speed while stalking. (not a survivor)
Olsen's Wallet
- Considerably increases movement speed while stalking. (Not a survivor)
The Shape has identical add-ons, Jewelry and Jewelry Box, which he can utilize FAR better than The Ghost Face can, purely because The Shape's stalk ability isn't hindered by a reveal mechanic. A detail all 4 of the add-ons don't tell you is that you get increased movement speed when you are stalking, but not with any survivor within view. Combining both together for example, The Shape can stalk around a loop with the speed of EW tier 1. If the survivor he was chasing was constantly hiding behind a loop, he can hastily cover ground until he can see the survivor. Ghost Face on the other hand cannot do such a thing unless the survivor was that bad at revealing him point blank.
There is usually not much value to be made of Olsen's Wallet/Journal when you'll find yourself mostly stalking from cover.
Olsen's Wallet and Journal are utterly useless add-ons that I hope can be given better abilities like something gimmicky and fun that most recently released and reworked killers have received.
What do you think?
Comments
While those addons should be changed to something more useful. Increasing movement speed is a huge effect to replace common/uncommon addons.
Same with preventing marked survivors from vaulting.
*Uncommon/rare add-ons.
I did put them exclusively on Marked survivors and not just general gameplay. Survivors aren't going to be Marked several times over unless they give you that opening. I also hope you didn't think I meant disabling vaulting all together. They cannot perform a FAST vault but can still slow vault.
This is terrible, super OP even if it was Ultra-rare. Marking a survivor would mean 100% kill.
I take it you get marked often vs any Ghost Face? I surprisingly never get stalkers when I face one :/
They are only concepts after all. What can you think up for replacements?
- Slightly increasing speed when chasing a marked survivor.
-Marked survivors can no longer fast vault for the duration.
I understand you're literally the Ghost Face Main, but try to be more objective. These effects would be like giving to GF buffed Clown's power on top of his own. Now he'd get 45 seconds uninterrupted haste (basically afterpiece antidote on steroids) plus he'd force medium vaults (tonic), a one hit down and possibly undetectable if he's not revealed.
The add-ons can be buffed, but your suggestion is not remotely balanced.
Was never a suggestion to begin with. They were simply ideas that I now see don't hit with people enough. What would you consider they do?
Well for one fixing the Drivers License would be nice since the last time I heard it’s still broken. Then you could actually stalk people from a distance without having to be totally in cover which I feel like would be a lot more creepy from the survivors perspective. That would indirectly buff a ton of his other addons including these.