I’m surprised cruel limits hasn’t gotten this change

Upon the release of the “descend beyond” chapter, it was revealed that blocking upward pallet’s was a thing, which means that this can fall into play with upcoming rework, perks etc.


now, the thing I wanted to say here is about cruel limits, why doesn’t it block pallets? I know this pallet block is fairly new and it might take a bit to add, but adding pallet blocks to cruel limits could add more viability to it on maps/area’s with few/no window’s, it will also make cruel limits the true lockdown perk it is meant to be. It could also create tension by giving the survivor the feeling that they are in complete danger if they don’t get away. I hope to see this change to cruel limit’s, thank you for reading.

Comments

  • Even if this buff were added to the perk, still no one would use it. It's far too situational to get any meaningful value out of it.